An overview of the major changes
Terms of Service: We’ve updated our Terms of Service to meet the local requirements of different countries.
- Made formatting and organizational changes to enhance readability and bring terms in line with industry best practices.
- Clarified that all users, not just users of the free service, are subject to the Terms of Service.
- Localized the Terms in accordance with global legal requirements.
- Added an explanation of customer’s rights with respect to end user data.
- Made formatting and organizational changes to enhance readability.
- Added details regarding the opt-out options that are available to users with respect to our data collection and use practices.
- Added detail on Asana’s collection and use of information for analytics and advertising purposes.
- Added provisions for compliance with global legal requirements.
Subscriber Terms: These updated terms govern our commitment and relationship with your organization when you subscribe to a Premium plan.
- Clarified seat counting and billing requirements.
- Made some general wording changes to clarify or simplify concepts.