We are so thrilled to share the new Asana with you; we hope you’re excited too. You might even feel inclined to share the #newAsana with your team at work, colleagues, peers, friends, parents, strangers on the bus (OK, we’re getting carried away). And in return, we’d love to thank you with some fresh, new swag.
Tweet today for a new Asana t-shirt
In celebration of our launch, we’re making it oh-so-easy to get a new shirt. All you have to do is share the news today via Twitter with the hashtag #newAsana and include @asana. That’s it! We’ll then Direct Message (DM) you the information you need to get one of our new t-shirts. We have 5,000 available, so head right to Twitter and share.
Some other things to keep in mind (a.k.a. the fine print):
- You must follow @asana on Twitter to be eligible. That way we can DM you for the t-shirt!
- Please be original. Retweets don’t count for a t-shirt—but we do appreciate them.
- Tweet to your legions of followers. If you start your tweet with @asana, it won’t work.
- We’re all about the :heart:, so please make sure your tweet is appropriate. While we appreciate and welcome feedback, we want to get our shirts to Asana fans.
- You must live in the continental United States.
- Only 1 shirt per Twitter account.
When will I get my shirt?
We will send you a Direct Message on Twitter by October 5, and will send you a link to a form so you can provide us with your address. We’ll let you know via @asana when the shirts are going out so keep following us! They should go be shipped in no more than 6–8 weeks, but probably sooner.
Please remember, supplies are limited. We have 5,000 shirts to give away and supplies in each size and style are limited. No rain checks. In other words, jump on that Tweet as soon as you humanly can if you want one!
And thanks for sharing the :heart:.