Looking for another way to share the #newAsana and nab some prizes? Of course you are. This time, we want to let you get your hands on some of the amazing things our customers create with Asana.
The redesigned Asana logo captures the excitement of doing great things together. Our trusty three dots are now handsomely assembled to represent the members of a team, with a warm glow of energy bringing them together. And if you look all around you, it’s easy to notice that energy in some unexpected places.
The team at Asana has already spotted some amusing examples of our new logo in the wild. So we thought it would be cool to let everyone in on the fun. Therefore: contest!
How to play #SpotTheDots
- Look for three round dots arranged in a triangular configuration somewhere in the world. It should look like our logo, but it can be made of anything. Paint, flowers, soccer balls, you name it.
- Take a photo and share it on Twitter or Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #SpotTheDots and make sure to mention @asana too!
It’s that easy! We will randomly select one different winner each week for three weeks. Though the three winners will be selected at random, we’re drawing from the photos that best capture the spirit of our logo.
Here are some examples we like
These don’t quite hit the mark
Week 1: #SpotTheDots for $500 in Lyft Credits
We’re proud to have Lyft as an Asana customer, and they’re hooking you up with a chance to win $500 in Lyft ride credits to use around town.
But, wait-there’s more!
We’re giving away 15 prize boxes each week, filled with awesome surprise goodies. Oh and you’ll also score a sweet T-shirt just for entering! :sunglasses:
The first winner will be announced on Friday, October 9, here on the blog and on Twitter. You’ll be notified via a Twitter or Instagram Direct Message if you win.
Some other things to keep in mind (a.k.a the fine print):
- You must be following @asana on Instagram and Twitter. This lets us DM you if you win!
- Winners must live in the continental US.
- Original photographs only. Do not submit copyrighted material or steal someone else’s.
- To be eligible, tweet directly to your followers. Don’t start your tweet with @asana or retweet.
- You must be following @asana in order to receive a DM
Boring legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and live in the US. Photos must be submitted between October 1, 2015 and October 9, 2015 to be eligible. Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter or Instagram. Winners must respond within 14 days to claim prizes. All prizes will be awarded and delivered by mail. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
Thanks for sharing your Asana love. Go forth and spot those dots. We look forward to seeing your creative entries!