At Asana, we’re big on helping organizations cut back on busywork and increase efficiency. This month, we’re proud to introduce a set of new features designed to help teams take back time and focus on what matters—even in a distracted world.
Leave no comment behind with Asana’s Google Drive integration
Today, we have so many tools at our disposal. But it’s tough to keep track of critical information when work is scattered across multiple platforms, documents, and stakeholders. According to Asana’s 2022 Anatomy of Work Global Index, employees switch between nine apps per day—leading to less efficiency and missed messages.
There is a better way to stay up to date on the team’s notes and feedback. With Asana’s improved Google Drive integration, you can now receive comment notifications from Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides within Asana—without losing time and mental energy toggling between tools.
Start your work week off strong with a focus of the week
Keep your highest priorities top of mind by setting a focus of the week through our mobile app. Your weekly focus will appear as a guide on your My Tasks page, so you can organize your work with intention and prioritize more effectively.
See what else is new in Asana
- Need reminders to help keep your work on schedule? Now, you can receive mobile push notifications when it’s time to start or complete a task.
- Save precious time when you convert a task into a project by using a template.
- Obtain all the context you need about your work directly from your activity feed with Connected Work Links.
- The project limit in Portfolios has increased from 250 to 500, so you can collect and monitor even more initiatives from one place.
- Read our release notes to discover the latest features and upgrades we launch each month.
- Want to get the most out of Asana Goals? Check out our roundup from last month.